We are asking for community members to submit proposals for the Perl/Raku website(s). The proposals would ideally address the following:
* Should there be separate websites for Perl and Raku, with a single set of main content that will be on both pages, or should TPRF continue to operate with one website, but feature separate sites for language specific donations?
* An approach to the professional graphic designing of the website (Please provide links to any examples/existing websites that show what a website along these lines would look like)
* Cost to deploy
* Ongoing costs for technical aspects and maintenance
Suggestions should also be:
1. Template-based, for custom branding
2. easy to add, update, move and delete content
3. customizable menus
4. mobile friendly
5. multi-domain support
6. access to logs etc for analysis and SEO purposes
You can submit your ideas using our form template at https://forms.gle/s9uKWorzQ3GSHe8JA OR you can submit a free form proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Perl Foundation - supporting the Perl community since 2000. Find out more at www.perlfoundation.org.