During the last month, Chad Granum did some notable progress on the grant. As Chad points out:
> I got it to the point where I felt comfortable publishing it to cpan, despite being incomplete: [https://metacpan.org/pod/Test2::Manual](https://metacpan.org/pod/Test2::Manual)
* Spell check test, to correct my typos
* Added Anatomy section to describe Test2 guts
* Added Anatomy for Events and Facets
* Finished the Tooling/FirstTool document
* Added the Tooling/Nesting document
* Added the Tooling/Subtest document
* Added the Tooling/Testing document
* Lots of cleanup and minor tweaks.
There are still several planned documents that need to be written, but they are all listed now in one of the 3 sections (Testing, Tooling, Anatomy) with a "coming soon" note.