As [previously announced](https://news.perlfoundation.org/post/season-of-docs-progress), one of The Perl Foundation's initiatives for this year was to participate in Google Season of Docs. I'm pleased to announce that Khawar Latif Khan successfully completed the project.
You can read further details at
* [Khawar's Medium article](https://uxplanet.org/gsod-2021-perls-content-audit-and-gap-analysis-a2ac8292e9be)
* [Jason McIntosh's case study](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JXZcsOc46DkTcev85xQkozEmQKZ5NMvkZ3zRF_9pwV4/edit)
In addition, Khawar plans to share his experience at the next Perl and Raku Conference in Houston.
I'd like to thank:
* Khawar for his quality work
* Jason McIntosh for being the project lead and mentorship
* All others who were involved in this project and provided input to Khawar
* Google Season of Docs team for making this project happen
I'm looking forward to discussing more in Houston.