This is the third biweekly report. These are the news on currently running grants:
* **Mango** - _Christopher Laco_ - This grant will be closed in the next few days, and a report published here.
* **Porting PyYAML to Perl** - _Ingy döt Net_ - Ingy gave some updates on his grant. YAML::XS is completed, and a pure Perl implementation is being started. A new deadline was defined: Christmas 2008.
* **Improving Smolder** - _Michael Peters_ - As said on previous report, Michaed finished this grant. We are working on the closing bits. A report on this grant should be published soon on this blog.
* **Perl on a Stick** - _Adam Kennedy_ - Adam continues working on Perl on a Stick. Several sticks were sold/distributed during OSCON, and more should be distributed soon. I have mine, already!
* **SMOP** - _Daniel Ruoso_ - No updates from Grant Manager.
* **Fixing Bugs in the Archive::Zip Perl Module** - _Alan Haggai Alavi_ - No updates from Grant Manager.
* **Make localtime() and gmtime() work past 2038** - _Michael Schwern_ - No updates from Grant Manager.
* **Test::Builder 2** - _Michael Schwern_ - No updates from Grant Manager.