The main things I did last month were: * Fixd require's "Can't locate" error message so that it only mentions @INC if @INC was actually searched, and only gives the "you may need to install" hint if the filename maps to a valid module name. * fixed up the usage of 'do' in core and made tests run without '.' in @INC. It turns out that all core tests were being run with '.' in @INC even when that was no longer set by default by the perl interpreter. I removed that, and then fixed up the issues it revealed. * I made a start on a proof-of-concept branch which stores short strings directly in the body of an SV.
SUMMARY: 14:28 RT #131098 Error message for require "./base.pm" is wrong 2:26 RT #131124 threads::shared panic 2:09 RT #131126 various 5.24.1 test failure issues 6:44 fix up usage of 'do' in core 6:00 investigate short-string PVs 7:30 make tests run without '.' in @INC 3:01 perldelta entry for the dot-in-@INC issue 0:31 process p5p mailbox ------ 42:49 TOTAL (HH::MM) 185.0 weeks 2591.8 total hours 14.0 average hours per week There are 208 hours left on the grant
The Perl Foundation - supporting the Perl community since 2000. Find out more at www.perlfoundation.org.