We are looking for enthusiastic volunteers who can make contributions to Perl development through the Grants Committee.
Currently we have a couple of openings for Grant Managers.
* Work with grantees and help grants be delivered successfully.
* Ensure the grant progress is published to the community every month.
* Become the communication hub between grantees and the Committee.
* Join the Committee's discussion to improve the grant program.
#### Preferred qualifications
- Medium or large scale software development experience using Perl.
- Software development project management experience.
- Commitment to spend several hours per month for the next 12 months or more.
If you are interested and think you have one or more of the above, please contact the Secretary (tpf-grants-secretary at perl-foundation.org) with an explanation of your enthusiasm, background and experience by August 15th. It does not need to be a formal resume.
Those whom are selected will be announced here in the TPF news.