Sun, 29-Jun-2014 by
The following grants have been cancelled and no payments will be made to the grantees.
* [YACT - Yet Another Conference Tool](http://news.perlfoundation.org/2013/05/2013q2-gp-yact---yet-another-c.html)
* The grant was started on May 2013 and has been cancelled as the grantee opted to cancel it.
* [Next Release of Pinto With Key Features](http://news.perlfoundation.org/2013/05/2013q2-gp-next-release-of-pint.html)
* The grant was started on May 2013 and has been cancelled due to the rules of operation 2.6.
* [Perl 6 Tablets](http://news.perlfoundation.org/2010/08/2010q3-grant-proposal-perl-6-t.html)
* The grant was started on October 2010 and has been cancelled due to the rules of operation 2.6.
Here is the latest [list of the running grants](http://www.perlfoundation.org/running_grants) managed by the Grants Committee. [List of the completed grants](http://www.perlfoundation.org/completed_grants) has been refreshed and has all the details on the grants newer than 2010.
*Updates on July 4th*
- The cancellation reasons have been added in line.
- The third one is added. This was cancelled earlier this year but was not announced.
Were they cancelled at the request of the recipients , or was this a foundation decision?
So ... why were these grants cancelled? Was it that they've shown no progress? Was is that the grantees requested cancellation (for whatever reasons)? Something else?
The first one: The grantee opted to cancel the grant.
The second one: Due to the rules of operation 2.6.
Rules of Operation 2.6:
If the Grantee does not report for two consecutive months, or if no progress is made for four months, the grant will be considered a failure and will be closed without further payment.