The Grants Committee has received the following grant proposals for the January/February round.
* [Perl Camp in Democratic Republic of Congo](http://news.perlfoundation.org/2018/02/grant-proposal-perl-camp-in-de.html)
* [Curating and improving Perl6 documentation](http://news.perlfoundation.org/2018/02/grant-proposal-curating-and-im.html)
* [MySQL Support In RPerl Compiler](http://news.perlfoundation.org/2018/02/grant-proposal-mysql-support-i.html)
* [List Operators In RPerl Compiler](http://news.perlfoundation.org/2018/02/grant-proposal-list-operators-.html)
* [OS Installation Packages for RPerl Compiler](http://news.perlfoundation.org/2018/02/grant-proposal-os-installation.html)
* [Perl-Based CloudForFree.org Platform](http://news.perlfoundation.org/2018/02/grant-proposal-perl-based-clou.html)
Before the Committee members vote on the proposals, we would like to solicit feedback from the Perl community.
Review the proposals at their individual links and please comment there by February 20th, 2018.
The Committee members will start the voting process following that and the conclusion will be announced the
last week of February.