Regarding the progress on his Raku CI Bot grant, Patrick Böker writes:
In December and January I worked in different areas of RCB:
- I fixed smaller errors in all parts of the stack, so that now testing on the OBS backend works, ignoring errors caused by the still open bugs listed below.
- I started work on the website which currently allows viewing test status and results of a given test set and downloading of the source archive the build was based on.
- I fixed MoarVM#1614 which turned out to be a long standing bug in the Raku OpenSSL library. I had a lot of help with debugging MoarVM from niner++.
Red#537 is making me nervous. It's a bug in Red, which causes Red to mix up different queries in a concurrent setting. The cause is that dynamic variables don't survive through supply / react / whenever blocks and Red relies on several dynamic variables to communicate its state through the stack. Currently the Red author is out of ideas of how to solve this.
- MoarVM#1614: NativeCall error [#1614](https://github.com/MoarVM/MoarVM/issues/1614) (Severity: Medium)
- Cro::WebApp#62: `<:use>` doesn't see route level template locations https://github.com/croservices/cro-webapp/issues/62) (Severity: Low, workaround available)
- Red#537: Unknown columns in query in concurrent setting [#537](https://github.com/FCO/Red/issues/537) (Severity: High)
- Red#527: Enum on Pg: invalid input syntax for type integer: \"a\" [#527] (https://github.com/FCO/Red/issues/527) (Severity: High)
- Cro::HTTP#161: Implement remote window handling [#161](https://github.com/croservices/cro-http/pull/161) (Severity: High, PR: me)
- Red#495: SELECTing enums generates broken WHERE in most cases [#495](https://github.com/FCO/Red/issues/495) (Severity: Low, workaround available)