Jonathan Worthington has submitted his report for the RakuAST grant, which you can read below.
In addition, you should check out his [post about his work on the dispatcher](https://6guts.wordpress.com/2021/04/15/raku-multiple-dispatch-with-the-new-moarvm-dispatcher/).
During March I implemented RakuAST nodes and updated the RakuAST-based compiler frontend
to cover the following features:
* The `for` statement modifier, both in sink and non-sink form
* Specifying the return type or value in signatures using -->
* The `rx//` construct, so far only without adverbs
* The `m//` construct (immediate match against the topic)
* Regexes in sink context matching against the topic
I also made some further corrections to sink handling.
This work increased the number of fully passing spectests files using the RakuAST-based
compiler by 21, meaning it now entirely passes 246 spectest files.