This year's European Perl Conference takes place in Riga, Latvia, between the 7th and 9th August 2019. This is the 20th edition of the conference previously known as YAPC::Europe, then TPCiA and TPCiG, and now it is renamed to PerlCon. Despite the name and location, our attendees come from all around the world. The top five countries with the most attendees are the UK, Germany, USA, Russia and the Netherlands.
The main program includes three days of three tracks of talks, including the keynotes given by Larry Wall and Jonathan Worthington. Among the talks, we have a lot of both Perl 5 and Perl 6 related talks, as well as a number of topics which are not purely dedicated to Perl, such as working with databases, or creating virtual environments, etc. Until the 15th of June, it is still possible to submit a talk. The conference schedule will be published at the end of June. Explore the talks that are already submitted at [https://perlcon.eu/talks](https://perlcon.eu/talks).
Beyond the main program, there is an extensive entertainment block, which includes two (two!) pre-conference meetings, a cocktail and beer parties at the end of the first day, the Game night, the Attendees dinner at the second day, and a River cruise at the end of the third day, thus you can join if you do not leave immediately after the conference is finished. The schedule will also include three sessions of lightning talks.
You can get your conference ticket on our website: [https://perlcon.eu/tickets](https://perlcon.eu/tickets).
How to reach us:
- Visit our website: [https://perlcon.eu](https://perlcon.eu)
- Follow us on Twitter: [https://twitter.com/perlcon](https://twitter.com/perlcon)
- Subscribe to our Facebook page: [https://facebook.com/perlcon.eu](https://facebook.com/perlcon.eu)
- Subscribe to our Instagram account: [https://www.instagram.com/perlcon](https://www.instagram.com/perlcon)
- E-mail us: [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com)
Love Perl? Come to Riga!