Past month I've been to YAPC::EU where I spoke about part of my project. I also used it to discuss some of the Windows related issues I ran into with others and they have helped me getting clear what's the problem. I haven't quite fixed it yet though. I also worked on refactoring and expanding the documentation, and fixed some bugreports (though one still open). I wanted to be finished with both points by September 1st, but due to some unexpected school obligations I haven't been able to do so. I've set myself a new deadline for October 1st.
The Perl Foundation - supporting the Perl community since 2000. Find out more at www.perlfoundation.org.