It's that time of year again--we need your bids in to host YAPC::NA in your town next summer. Most of the details for a bid are in my post from last year.
To re-iterate a few points:
* If you plan on bidding, folks from your group should really attend YAPC::NA this year to see how things work and maybe even help out.
* Get your bid ready early and we'll give you feedback before the due date at the YAPC BOF.
* Venue requirements are available and bids from previous years are available in this blog. Last year all of the bids were very good, so they are a good resource.
* Details on running a YAPC are available in the TPF project on Google code.
* As with previous years, the bids will be made public here after the due date.
Send any questions and completed bids to the TPF conferences group: tpf-conferences (at) perl (dot) org