Best Practical sponsors Perl 6 Microgrants
- A two to three paragraph summary of the work you intend to do
- A quick bio - Who are you? Is there opensource work you've done that we should have a look at?
- A brief description of what "success" will mean for your project - How will we know you're done?
- Where (if anywhere) you've discussed your project in the past
- Where you'll be blogging about your progress (Twice-weekly blog posts are a requirement for getting your grant money)
We'll be accepting proposals on a rolling schedule. We expect to pay out these first 10 grants over the course of the summer. Depending on how things go, we'll then either find more money for more grant programs, or we'll wind up the program and move on to other endeavors.
We're really excited to get rolling. Submit your proposals early and often. Don't let somebody else beat you to the punch.