2008Q4 Grants Results
- Moose Documentation, a proposal by Dave Rolsky,
- The Mojo Documentation Project, a proposal by Sebastian Riedel.
is also funding some grants. Instead of creating their own program on Grants, they are funding grants through TPF. From the grants not funded by TPF, Vienna.pm members voted and chose to fund two other grants (with a total amount of $4000):
- The Perl Survey, a proposal by Kieren Diment,
- Integrating Padre with Parrot and Rakudo, a proposal by Gabor Szabo.
The remaining grant proposals were divided accordingly with TPF GC rules in the new ones (that were postponed) and the old ones (that were postponed at least once) and that will be postponed or rejected, respectively.
- Postponed grants:
- Perl Debugger integration in Padre
- Inline C++/CLI
- CPAN::Forum Development
- Rejected grants:
- Perl Hotel
- Squatting on Everything
- Single-file GUI-enabled executable for Win and Linux
I was already wondering why it took so long, but I'm happy to see you made some excellent choices. Congrats.
yeah, it took really a lot of time, but the results a great)