During the month of April we received the following grant proposals:
- Perl 6 Tables
- Solidifying and Extending the Blog Normalize project
- Add Perl support to NetBeans
- Perl on a Stick
- SMOP - Simple Meta Object Programming
- Fixing Bugs in the Archive::Zip Perl Module
- CatalystX::Installer Application
- Perl Survey
- Revision Control for all CPAN
- Improve POE::Component::IRC
- Extending BSDPAN
- Make localtime() and gmtime() Work Past 2038
- CPAN Stability Project
- Test::Builder 2
- Automatic INSTALL generation
- Module Installation Configuration Wizard
NOTE: This discussion period will end May 10. Starting that date, the GC will begin the voting process. Please comment on each specific grant post or, if you want to give a broad opinion and comparison on the proposed grants, please comment this post. Thanks!
NOTE2: There are five new projects submitted by Michael Schwern. Although they were received one day later they were accepted because Michael sent some emails to me asking for one more day.
NOTE3: Somebody asked on a comment how these grants proposals work, and when. Please refer to the Perl Foundation Grants Committee page.
NOTE4: Voting process started today (May 10th). We hope to have results in a week. But, please, continue commenting as you might be helping the Grants Committee deciding which proposals to fund.