The organizers of The Pittsburgh Perl Workshop have announced the tentative dates of November 8 and 9, 2014 for this year's PPW. The event is conditional on having 30 signups by September 1st. They have established a Tilt campaign to determine if there is sufficient community interest to host the event.
- Call For Grant Proposals (July 2015 Round)
- Perl::Lint Grant Successfully Completed
- YAPC::NA::2015 Closes Sold-Out Conference
- Grant Extension Request
- Maintaining Perl 5: Grant Report for April 2015
- Act Voyager Report
- Deadline Extended - Call For Grant Proposals
- Hague Grant Accepted
- Maintaining the Perl 5 Core: Report for Month 19
- Maintaining Perl 5: Grant Report for March 2015
About this Entry
This page contains a single entry by Dan Wright published on August 8, 2014 5:12 PM.
Maintaining Perl 5: Grant Report for Month 12 was the previous entry in this blog.
Maintaining the Perl 5 Core: Report for Month 10 (July 2014) is the next entry in this blog.