This extension would not have been possible without the generous contributions that have been made to the Perl 5 Core Maintenance Fund. I would like to thank everyone who has supported this fund and in particular Booking.com, cPanel, Dijkmat, Liquid Web, Net-A-Porter, the Oslo Perl Mongers, perl-services.de, and the Vienna Perl Mongers.
The Perl Foundation - supporting the Perl community since 2000. Find out more at www.perlfoundation.org.
- Alien::Base Grant - Report #9 (Final)
- 2013Q2 Grant Proposals
- 2013Q2 GP: YACT - Yet Another Conference Tool
- 2013Q2 GP: rpm.perl.it
- 2013Q2 GP: Review of Perl Web Frameworks
- 2013Q2 GP: Next Release of Pinto With Key Features
- YAPC::NA Call for Sponsors
- Outreach Program for Women Moves Forward with €1000 Pledge
- Fixing Perl5 Core Bugs: Report for Month 37
- Improving Perl 5: Grant Report for Month 17
About this Entry
This page contains a single entry by Karen published on October 17, 2011 5:02 AM.
Improving Perl 5: Report for Month 1 was the previous entry in this blog.
Fixing Perl5 Core Bugs: Report for Month 20 is the next entry in this blog.
OpenID accepted here Learn more about OpenID