Ricardo began work on his grant at the beginning of the month and has made steady progress, completing the first two deliverables (logging and testing libraries) and has begun writing core tests, which should be done over the next few weeks. Has published status updates every few days so far and plans to continue doing so.
- Alien::Base Grant - Report #9 (Final)
- 2013Q2 Grant Proposals
- 2013Q2 GP: YACT - Yet Another Conference Tool
- 2013Q2 GP: rpm.perl.it
- 2013Q2 GP: Review of Perl Web Frameworks
- 2013Q2 GP: Next Release of Pinto With Key Features
- YAPC::NA Call for Sponsors
- Outreach Program for Women Moves Forward with €1000 Pledge
- Fixing Perl5 Core Bugs: Report for Month 37
- Improving Perl 5: Grant Report for Month 17
About this Entry
This page contains a single entry by Ricardo Signes published on March 15, 2010 2:29 PM.
Grants Failure: Tcl/Tk Access in Rakudo and Perl Cross-Compilation for WinCE and Linux was the previous entry in this blog.
Google Summer of Code 2010 is the next entry in this blog.