Ricardo began work on his grant at the beginning of the month and has made steady progress, completing the first two deliverables (logging and testing libraries) and has begun writing core tests, which should be done over the next few weeks. Has published status updates every few days so far and plans to continue doing so.
- Call For Grant Proposals (July 2015 Round)
- Perl::Lint Grant Successfully Completed
- YAPC::NA::2015 Closes Sold-Out Conference
- Grant Extension Request
- Maintaining Perl 5: Grant Report for April 2015
- Act Voyager Report
- Deadline Extended - Call For Grant Proposals
- Hague Grant Accepted
- Maintaining the Perl 5 Core: Report for Month 19
- Maintaining Perl 5: Grant Report for March 2015
About this Entry
This page contains a single entry by Ricardo Signes published on March 15, 2010 2:29 PM.
Grants Failure: Tcl/Tk Access in Rakudo and Perl Cross-Compilation for WinCE and Linux was the previous entry in this blog.
Google Summer of Code 2010 is the next entry in this blog.