We've all seen various tickers like this deficit tracker which track negative things to raise awareness. How hard would it be to create a CPAN ticker? Something like ticker.cpan.org to show distributions, etc. as they increase. Then maybe specific ones like ticker.cpan.org/Moose to watch distributions?
By Jim Brandt July 22, 2009
The Perl Foundation - supporting the Perl community since 2000. Find out more at www.perlfoundation.org.
- Call For Grant Proposals (July 2015 Round)
- Perl::Lint Grant Successfully Completed
- YAPC::NA::2015 Closes Sold-Out Conference
- Grant Extension Request
- Maintaining Perl 5: Grant Report for April 2015
- Act Voyager Report
- Deadline Extended - Call For Grant Proposals
- Hague Grant Accepted
- Maintaining the Perl 5 Core: Report for Month 19
- Maintaining Perl 5: Grant Report for March 2015
About this Entry
This page contains a single entry by Jim Brandt published on July 22, 2009 5:21 PM.
Proposed Payments for Clearing Perl 5 Bugs was the previous entry in this blog.
YAPC::EU 2009 Starts Next Week! is the next entry in this blog.
OpenID accepted here Learn more about OpenID