We've all seen various tickers like this deficit tracker which track negative things to raise awareness. How hard would it be to create a CPAN ticker? Something like ticker.cpan.org to show distributions, etc. as they increase. Then maybe specific ones like ticker.cpan.org/Moose to watch distributions?
By Jim Brandt July 22, 2009
The Perl Foundation - supporting the Perl community since 2000. Find out more at www.perlfoundation.org.
- Alien::Base Grant - Report #9 (Final)
- 2013Q2 Grant Proposals
- 2013Q2 GP: YACT - Yet Another Conference Tool
- 2013Q2 GP: rpm.perl.it
- 2013Q2 GP: Review of Perl Web Frameworks
- 2013Q2 GP: Next Release of Pinto With Key Features
- YAPC::NA Call for Sponsors
- Outreach Program for Women Moves Forward with €1000 Pledge
- Fixing Perl5 Core Bugs: Report for Month 37
- Improving Perl 5: Grant Report for Month 17
About this Entry
This page contains a single entry by Jim Brandt published on July 22, 2009 5:21 PM.
Proposed Payments for Clearing Perl 5 Bugs was the previous entry in this blog.
YAPC::EU 2009 Starts Next Week! is the next entry in this blog.
OpenID accepted here Learn more about OpenID