Following on from the success of his recent XML::RSS grant, Shlomi Fish has been awarded another grant to create a reusable parser for the syntax of MediaWiki, the popular open-source wiki engine that powers sites such as Wikipedia and Wikiquote. The deliverables of the grant are a CPAN module and a Kwiki plugin for using this MediaWiki syntax in Kwiki wikis, enabling people to create Perl projects that can parse its syntax and create compatible wikis. Shlomi's progress will be documented in future entries of this blog.
The Perl Foundation - supporting the Perl community since 2000. Find out more at www.perlfoundation.org.
- Call For Grant Proposals (July 2015 Round)
- Perl::Lint Grant Successfully Completed
- YAPC::NA::2015 Closes Sold-Out Conference
- Grant Extension Request
- Maintaining Perl 5: Grant Report for April 2015
- Act Voyager Report
- Deadline Extended - Call For Grant Proposals
- Hague Grant Accepted
- Maintaining the Perl 5 Core: Report for Month 19
- Maintaining Perl 5: Grant Report for March 2015
About this Entry
This page contains a single entry by Rosellyne Thompson published on September 5, 2007 10:06 PM.
Frozen Perl 2008 announced for February 16th, 2008 was the previous entry in this blog.
Frozen Perl 2008 Call for Speakers is the next entry in this blog.
OpenID accepted here Learn more about OpenID