The deadline for submitting proposals for hosting YAPC::NA 2013 is June 1st, which is only a few days away. The original post has more details.
The Perl Foundation - supporting the Perl community since 2000. Find out more at www.perlfoundation.org.
- Call For Grant Proposals (July 2015 Round)
- Perl::Lint Grant Successfully Completed
- YAPC::NA::2015 Closes Sold-Out Conference
- Grant Extension Request
- Maintaining Perl 5: Grant Report for April 2015
- Act Voyager Report
- Deadline Extended - Call For Grant Proposals
- Hague Grant Accepted
- Maintaining the Perl 5 Core: Report for Month 19
- Maintaining Perl 5: Grant Report for March 2015
About this Entry
This page contains a single entry by Josh McAdams published on May 29, 2012 6:29 AM.
Alien::Base Grant - Report #3 was the previous entry in this blog.
Fixing Perl5 Core Bugs: Report for Month 26 is the next entry in this blog.
OpenID accepted here Learn more about OpenID