This extension would not have been possible without the generous contributions that have been made to the Perl 5 Core Maintenance Fund. I would like to thank everyone who has supported this fund and in particular Booking.com, cPanel, craigslist, Dijkmat, Liquid Web, Net-A-Porter, the Oslo Perl Mongers, perl-services.de, and the Vienna Perl Mongers.
The Perl Foundation - supporting the Perl community since 2000. Find out more at www.perlfoundation.org.
- Call For Grant Proposals (July 2015 Round)
- Perl::Lint Grant Successfully Completed
- YAPC::NA::2015 Closes Sold-Out Conference
- Grant Extension Request
- Maintaining Perl 5: Grant Report for April 2015
- Act Voyager Report
- Deadline Extended - Call For Grant Proposals
- Hague Grant Accepted
- Maintaining the Perl 5 Core: Report for Month 19
- Maintaining Perl 5: Grant Report for March 2015
About this Entry
This page contains a single entry by Karen Pauley published on March 29, 2012 10:50 AM.
Fixing Perl5 Core Bugs: Report for Month 24 was the previous entry in this blog.
Grant Application: Improving Devel::Cover is the next entry in this blog.
OpenID accepted here Learn more about OpenID