The 5th Annual Pittsburgh Perl Workshop will be held at the Carnegie Mellon University's Gates Hillman Complex on October 8 and 9, 2011. The call for presentations is now open and closes on Wednesday, May 18th. Please view The PPW announcement for more information.
The Perl Foundation - supporting the Perl community since 2000. Find out more at www.perlfoundation.org.
- Call For Grant Proposals (July 2015 Round)
- Perl::Lint Grant Successfully Completed
- YAPC::NA::2015 Closes Sold-Out Conference
- Grant Extension Request
- Maintaining Perl 5: Grant Report for April 2015
- Act Voyager Report
- Deadline Extended - Call For Grant Proposals
- Hague Grant Accepted
- Maintaining the Perl 5 Core: Report for Month 19
- Maintaining Perl 5: Grant Report for March 2015
About this Entry
This page contains a single entry by Dan Wright published on April 22, 2011 8:20 PM.
Fixing Perl5 Core Bugs: Report for Month 13 was the previous entry in this blog.
Parrot Embed Grant - Report #5 is the next entry in this blog.
OpenID accepted here Learn more about OpenID