Dear all, I am sorry to inform that I am busy with YAPC::EU::2009 organization. This means that this time we will not have grants updates, and that grants evaluation for this quarter will start later two weeks.
- Curtis Jewell: A little disappointed, but a little bit of "Whew. I read more
- Alien::Base Grant - Report #9 (Final)
- 2013Q2 Grant Proposals
- 2013Q2 GP: YACT - Yet Another Conference Tool
- 2013Q2 GP: rpm.perl.it
- 2013Q2 GP: Review of Perl Web Frameworks
- 2013Q2 GP: Next Release of Pinto With Key Features
- YAPC::NA Call for Sponsors
- Outreach Program for Women Moves Forward with €1000 Pledge
- Fixing Perl5 Core Bugs: Report for Month 37
- Improving Perl 5: Grant Report for Month 17
About this Entry
This page contains a single entry by Alberto Simões published on August 1, 2009 12:00 AM.
YAPC::EU 2009 Starts Next Week! was the previous entry in this blog.
2009Q3 Grant Proposal: Creating a ctypes-Like Interface for Perl to External Subroutines is the next entry in this blog.