Dear all, I am sorry to inform that I am busy with YAPC::EU::2009 organization. This means that this time we will not have grants updates, and that grants evaluation for this quarter will start later two weeks.
- Curtis Jewell: A little disappointed, but a little bit of "Whew. I read more
- Call For Grant Proposals (July 2015 Round)
- Perl::Lint Grant Successfully Completed
- YAPC::NA::2015 Closes Sold-Out Conference
- Grant Extension Request
- Maintaining Perl 5: Grant Report for April 2015
- Act Voyager Report
- Deadline Extended - Call For Grant Proposals
- Hague Grant Accepted
- Maintaining the Perl 5 Core: Report for Month 19
- Maintaining Perl 5: Grant Report for March 2015
About this Entry
This page contains a single entry by Alberto Simões published on August 1, 2009 12:00 AM.
YAPC::EU 2009 Starts Next Week! was the previous entry in this blog.
2009Q3 Grant Proposal: Creating a ctypes-Like Interface for Perl to External Subroutines is the next entry in this blog.