Follows the third grants updates report. This time at Saturday, as yesterday was Grants Proposals day.
- Port PyYAML to Perl -- Ingy döt Net
Ingy moved recently for Europe. He expects to deliver news really soon.
- SMOP -- Daniel Ruoso
- Fixing Bugs in the Archive::Zip Perl Module -- Alan Haggai Alavi
Alan added Unicode support under Windows to extractTree and addTree. Now, he is trying to get other methods to support Unicode too.
- Extending BSDPAN -- Colin Smith
Colin's grant was accepted four months ago, but no updates yet. We are nagging him at the moment.
- Test::Builder 2 -- Michael G Schwern
No updates from Michael for some months.
- Perl cross-compilation for linux and wince -- Vadim Konovalov
Vadim is being working mostly on his other grant. See bellow.
- Tcl/Tk access for Rakudo -- Vadim Konovalov
Vadim is expecting to finish his grant very soon now.
- Perl Survey -- Kieren Diment
Kieren is waiting on dumps of the original survey.perl.org before continuing with new work.
- Mojo Documentation Project -- Sebastian Riedel
No updates from Sebastian.
- Embedding perl into C++ applications -- Leon Timmermans
No updates from Leon.
- Moose docs -- Dave Rolsky
Dave released the first version of the docs as part of Moose 0.66. See his post at use.perl
- Integrating Padre with Parrot and Rakudo -- Gabor Szabo
No updates this time.