In May 2008, Ian Hague provided The Perl Foundation with a huge donation for the sake of supporting Perl 6 development. In the past few months, and in consultation with Perl community members at YAPC::NA 2008, TPF has developed a Hague grant process for Perl 6 grants. Please visit www.perlfoundation.org for more details regarding the Hague grants.
- Leon Timmermans: Great news. Can't wait to see what comes out of read more
- Call For Grant Proposals (July 2015 Round)
- Perl::Lint Grant Successfully Completed
- YAPC::NA::2015 Closes Sold-Out Conference
- Grant Extension Request
- Maintaining Perl 5: Grant Report for April 2015
- Act Voyager Report
- Deadline Extended - Call For Grant Proposals
- Hague Grant Accepted
- Maintaining the Perl 5 Core: Report for Month 19
- Maintaining Perl 5: Grant Report for March 2015
About this Entry
This page contains a single entry by Richard Dice published on November 8, 2008 11:59 PM.
Running Grants (2008-VII) was the previous entry in this blog.
TPF awards first Hague Grant to Patrick Michaud, head of the 'Rakudo' Perl 6 implementation effort is the next entry in this blog.