As reported on the YAPC::NA site, the call for participation has been extended. The original closing date was March 15, but some people asked for an extension and seemed only fair to share the extension with everyone. The new deadline is March 31, 2008.
YAPC::NA::2008 Call for Participation Extended
- Call For Grant Proposals (July 2015 Round)
- Perl::Lint Grant Successfully Completed
- YAPC::NA::2015 Closes Sold-Out Conference
- Grant Extension Request
- Maintaining Perl 5: Grant Report for April 2015
- Act Voyager Report
- Deadline Extended - Call For Grant Proposals
- Hague Grant Accepted
- Maintaining the Perl 5 Core: Report for Month 19
- Maintaining Perl 5: Grant Report for March 2015
About this Entry
This page contains a single entry by Jim Brandt published on March 17, 2008 2:24 AM.
TPF Support of Artistic License (Jacobsen v. Katzer) was the previous entry in this blog.
The Perl Foundation will participate in Google Summer of Code 2008 is the next entry in this blog.