As reported on the YAPC::NA site, the call for participation has been extended. The original closing date was March 15, but some people asked for an extension and seemed only fair to share the extension with everyone. The new deadline is March 31, 2008.
YAPC::NA::2008 Call for Participation Extended
- Alien::Base Grant - Report #9 (Final)
- 2013Q2 Grant Proposals
- 2013Q2 GP: YACT - Yet Another Conference Tool
- 2013Q2 GP: rpm.perl.it
- 2013Q2 GP: Review of Perl Web Frameworks
- 2013Q2 GP: Next Release of Pinto With Key Features
- YAPC::NA Call for Sponsors
- Outreach Program for Women Moves Forward with €1000 Pledge
- Fixing Perl5 Core Bugs: Report for Month 37
- Improving Perl 5: Grant Report for Month 17
About this Entry
This page contains a single entry by Jim Brandt published on March 17, 2008 2:24 AM.
TPF Support of Artistic License (Jacobsen v. Katzer) was the previous entry in this blog.
The Perl Foundation will participate in Google Summer of Code 2008 is the next entry in this blog.